Sept. 3, 2013 from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Hope you all had a wonderful summer. We are going to resume the Neuroimaging Journal Club. The first meeting will be next Tuesday (9/3) 4:30 - 5:30 pm, CSM 10th floor conference room.
1) Update on TMII status (i.e. follow up of Zahi's newsletter) : scanner, coils, sequences, peripherals, XNAT, etc.
2) Initial piloting experiences with the 16ch head coil on Skyra: structural scans, multiband BOLD EPI, etc.
3) Schedule for individual/group meeting with the visiting neuroimaging speakers:
9/18 Wed: Alan Anticevic (Yale) @ MAP seminar series
10/25 Fri: Russ Poldrack (UT Austin) @ FBI special seminar
4) Soliciting speakers for the future club meetings (volunteers are always welcome!)
5) Update on brain imaging core (BIC) status
Please let me know if you want to add anything to the agenda.